Thursday, October 2, 2008

Old Friends, Short Blog

I've had this insatiable desire recently, to reconnect with people from my past. My husband is also, experiencing this same phenomenon. Maybe it has something to do with getting old. Regardless, I just want to see and or talk to old friends. Along these lines, from yesterday's post, I received a comment from one of those old friends, Ann. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw your comment girl! If by the grace of God, you happen to look at my blog today, please give me your email address or something. I was just thinking about you, like two days ago. And start blogging if you can. You always have something interesting to say, and you are funny as all get out. I know you still are, (funny) because your kind of funny doesn't go away and it runs in your very creative family. By that I am refering to the family I know, which is your husband and your brother.

Okay, my Kurt has taken our kids today, away from our house so that I can do some organizing and planning regarding our homeschool. If I sit at this computer and do what I am tempted to do, keep blogging and checking all the ones I follow....well....it will be SIN!

Temptation comes in so many forms......

Leisl

3 comments:

Olivia said...

adavis915@aol.com

Olivia said...

LEISL,
SO AS I MENTIONED, I AM NOT REALLY SAVVY AT THIS BLOGGING/COMMENT STUFF. I STARTED TYPING A COMMENT AND MY CAT (SADIE BELLE) JUMPED ON THE KEYBOARD AND IT VANISHED. THEN I RETYPED IT AND I COULDN'T REMEMBER MY BLOGGER PASSWORD. SO I AM GOING TO TAKE ALL OF THIS AS A SIGN THAT I SHOULD GO TO BED. JUST IN CASE MY EMAIL ADDRESS DIDN'T MAKE IT THE FIRST TWO TIMES I TRIED IT'S ADAVIS915@AOL.COM.
LOVE YA,
ANN

Growin' With It said...

are you nearing 40 cuz i am and i'm going thru the same thing. i got on facebook and just went crazy. it was so good to reconnect!