Thursday, November 20, 2008

Short Hello

So much to do today, not enough time. Just want to say Hi to any who check this blog.

I am trying to prepare for a big fat yard sale, which I don't do often enough and simply MUST do this weekend or BUST! Too much stuff, holiday season coming up, clutter trying to take over my soul and it, must, go.

My pooh-girl is going to be one of the Golden Geese in a production of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory put on by our local homeschool 4-H performing arts group. How fitting....as she is such a funny little goose, anyway.

Gotta go get my children reading their school stuff, swap some laundry, make some brownies to take to the play......are you bored yet?

If you loved me enough to read this little post......well....just know that as my Granddaddy used to say, "I love you real good too!"

Leisl

No comments: